[This is a WORK IN PROGRESS POST.] [Status: Finishing up coverage.]
The PBE has been updated! As we kick off the 7.13 PBE cycle, tonight’s update includes the new SKT skins for Ekko, Jhin, Nami, Olaf, Syndra, and Zac, summoner icons, and much more!
Table of Contents
- New Champion Skins
- New Ward Skin
- New Summoner Icons
- Balance Changes
- Context & Notes
New Champion Skins
The 7.13 PBE brings us new skins for Ekko, Jhin, Nami, Olaf, Syndra, and Zac, as well as a Ward Skin, to celebrate SKT as our 2016 World Champions!
Before we jump into the individual previews, here’s KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for the SKT T1 Championship skins and ward:
„Third time’s a charm, unless you’re SK Telecom T1, and you’ve successfully won your third World Championship! Each one of these skins honors a player (with a ward for their coach!) of SKT T1, the 2016 World Champions!
Olaf – Bengi – 1350 RP
- New model and texture – Enter battle with your godly armor and crystal-bladed axes.
- New VFX – Crash down lightning upon your foes!
- New recall animation – DEFEAT?! Olaf unleashes his rage!
Zac – Blank – 1350 RP
- New model and texture – Crimson goo and golden armor.
- New VFX – Dignified reds.
- New recall animation – Zac eats his own blobs. Delicious!
Syndra – Faker – 1350 RP
- New model and texture – Frosty, yet sophisticated.
- New VFX – Royal blues and golds – fit for League royalty.
- New recall animation – Syndra proudly displays the SKT logo, as one more championship slips under their belts!
Ekko – Duke – 1350 RP
- New model and texture – Shining armor and maroon gems.
- New VFX – Flashes of pale gold and emblazoned SKT emblems.
- New recall animation – Ekko high-fives his own time echoes and they jump back to base in unison!
Jhin – Bang -1350 RP
- New model and texture – SKT on his cape and golden guns to match his crown.
- New VFX – Sprout golden wings before finishing off enemies with crimson crystals.
- New recall animation – Jhin breaks out some bangin’ dance moves!
Nami – Wolf – 1350 RP
- New model and texture – A colorful fish, adorned in SKT-style armor!
- New VFX – Full of vibrant golds and of course, her signature water and waves!
- New recall animation – She may be served up as sushi, but you won’t catch Wolf dead on the Rift. 😉
Ward – kkOma – 640 RP
- model and texture – A Yordle version of SKTs coach!
- New animations – Takin’ notes!
- New SFX – Scribble, scribble!
The SKT T1 skins are now available to play on PBE! As players who experience this content firsthand, your constructive feedback is appreciated.
Resident QA peeps will be hitting up this thread for feedback! We’re all on different skins, so please @ the following Rioters for any specifics. We’ll do our best to answer questions and reply to all of your feedback! ^-^
Riot KateyKhaos – Nami (ofc), Syndra and kkOma ward
Riot LoveStrut – Jhin and Olaf
Riot Time Wizard – Zac and Ekko
* Prices are subject to change.“
SKT T1 Ekko
SKT T1 Jhin
SKT T1 Zac
New Ward Skin
To go with our six skins, we also have a new SKT ward skin!
New Summoner Icons
Several new summoner icons were added in tonight’s PBE, including a set for the upcoming Rift Rivals event:
There were also three other esports icons:
LPL: JD Gaming
EU LCS: Mysterious Monkeys, Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Several „SG_“ files were added in today’s update. Below is the „SG_skybox_a.dds“ asset, which features art very similar to previously seen Star Guardian art. No details on what these files are for yet but the handful of files are all related to map textures/environment.
- Several potentially new or altered tips and trivia for start of game. As there are so many, I’ve uploaded them to pastebin ,
* NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes earlier this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Base armor lowered from 27 to 24
- Winds of War (Q)
- Combined tornado damage lowered from 45/60/75/90/105 to 30/40/50/60/70
- Tornado AP ratio increased from 45% to 60%.
- Hero’s Entrance (R) AP ratio increased from 70% to 80%
[changelist as of 6/13]
- Attack speed growth lowered from 3.4 to 3%
- Electrical Surge (W):
- AP ratio increased from 55% to 60%
- Passive counter increments upon launching an attack (previously was upon landing a hit)
- Lightning Rush (E) AP ratio changed from 60% to 80%
- Taste Their Fear (Q):
- Base damage lowered from 70/95/120/145/170 to 60/85/110/135/160
- Bonus AD ratio lowered from 120% to 110%
- Increased damage to isolated targets increased from 50% to 65%
- Void Assault (R):
- Active’s stealth duration increased from 1.25 to 1.5
- Evolved Adaptive Camouflage stealth duration increased from 2.5 to 3 seconds.
- Nature’s Grasp (R) cooldown lowered from 120/110/100 to 120/100/80.
- Two-Shiv Poison (E)
- Base Damage changed from 5/35/65/95/125 to 50/75/100/125/150
- AD Ratio changed from [75% total AD] to [60/75/90/105/120% bonus AD]
- Damage type changed from magic to physical
- [new] Now deal up to 50% additional damage based on target’s missing health
- [removed] No longer deals 3 – 8% missing health damage based on character level
- Chomp (Q) AD reduction for opponent changed from [-10/-12.5/15/-17.5/-20] to [-20/-25/-30/-35/-40].
- [NOTE: This value now matches value of the increased AD Trundle receives.]
- Frozen Domain (W) increased healing and regeneration from all sources increased from 20% to 25%
- Total Cost increased from 2800 to 2900
- Combine cost increased from 880 to 1080
- Build Path changed: Catalyst + Negatron Cloak + 1080g
- Magic Resist lowered from 65 to 55
- [removed] No longer gives 100% Base Health Regen
- [new] Now gives 300 Mana
- [new] Unique Passive: Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as Mana. Spending Mana restores 20% of the cost as Health, up to 25 per spell cast.
Context & Notes
the WIPst there was WIPst there is and WIPst there ever will be.
1) Here’s Meddler with his quick gameplay thoughts for June 13th including mention of a few changes to expect as the 7.13 PBE cycle continues:
These posts will often contain talk about future work we’re doing, or planning to do, that isn’t yet guaranteed to ship. The nature of the work could change or, depending on what we discover, projects mentioned may get put delayed or even stopped.
If you’d like to see a Tweet whenever a new one of these posts goes up: https://twitter.com/RiotMeddler
Support Starting Items
We’ve been looking at the starting support items now that they’ve been out for a while. Conclusion is that the Coin line is underperforming, so we’ll be doing some more work on it. That will likely involve improvements both to the tier1 and tier 2 versions as well as the tier 3 upgrades (probably both Talisman and Eye of the Oasis).
Possible the Frost Queen’s is also too strong, what we’ll likely do is buff coin first though then reassess whether that’s actually the case or not.
Some 7.13 Balance Context
Some of the things we’re investigating in 7.13:
- Shaco – Looking at E changes to better support AD builds (more assassin generally). Trying things like damage of 50-150 + 1.2 bonus AD, instead of 5-125 + 0.75 total AD, changing the low health effect to be a multiplier on the existing damage, rather than a percentage of the target’s missing health. Also considering swapping it from magical to physical damage.
- Trundle – Aiming to give him a bit more dueling power against AD opponents (higher AD steal on Q) and seeing whether or not we can give him some split push back. We’ve seen a lot of people missing the tower chomping with Q so investigating whether or not we can afford to return that (though it needed to be removed previously, think that might have been an unnecessary call though).
No new champ in 7.13
We’re getting closer to a new champ, for those wondering though (seeing a bit of speculation) no, there won’t be a new champ dropping onto the PBE in 7.13 today (or later in the cycle).
We’re looking at some of the assassin items as well at present that aren’t quite hitting the mark. Goals are to get a bit more choice into assassin itemization (e.g. make Duskblade a decent 1st item, change access to CDR/impact of Black Cleaver, make out of combat movement speed something you choose to itemize into rather than just getting). Might start seeing some of that on the PBE soon, changes will likely come gradually, potentially with some this patch and some next.
Is on its way. Odds are reasonable, though not guaranteed, it will be in the next patch or the one after.“
2) Ricklessabandon with Kennen and Shaco PBE changelists::
 „here are the kennen and shaco lists. these are first drafts, so things could change over the week~“